The Trust, Teach Values To Children - Confidence is manifested in children when they feel respected, understood, encouraged and welcomed in a situation of dialogue and respect. The reason for confidence lies in the depths of each of us and, therefore, each person lives that feeling of confidence according to their personality.
Trust is a very important value in the education of children who must constantly fed with kindness and cordiality. Tolerant overcoming difficulties in finding confidence takes hold. To teach values to children, this diet is very important because confidence is very fragile and lost with doubts, oversights, estrangement, betrayals and follies.
Tips to build confidence in children
1. Promoting sincerity. Teach them to be honest and tell the truth, even if it hurts.
2. Establish a climate of coexistence with flexibility and tolerance. The tranquility that generates in children living in an optimal climate of coexistence stimulates their trust in others and in himself.
3. Develop spontaneity. Being spontaneous thoughts and feelings helps create a climate of confidence both in the family and with friends.
4. Agreeing standards of discipline. Setting limits helps children know what path to take, which increases their confidence in all areas of development.
5. Inclucar respect for others and oneself. Respect and respect are the values that we teach children associated with confidence.
6. Encourage dialogue. Create a good climate of dialogue is essential to grow the trust in others.
Educating children confidence
To educate children confidence, we must provide opportunities to promote and increase their confidence. In this regard, we must guide the child to other values that add points to increase confidence such as cooperation, respect, tolerance, responsibility, honesty and empathy, among others.
In addition, to educate confidence must know how to wait, to tolerate, to forget, to understand and forgive.