Teach Values, The Love Of Nature - It is very important that children from very small, learn, through their parents and educators, to respect and to value nature. The love of nature will lead to love and appreciate the natural world and to act in accordance with these sentiments, contributing to its care and preservation.
Children need to understand that the health of the world depends on us, on what we do to keep everything neat, beautiful and radiant. We must protect the world. Earth is our planet, protecting it is our duty.
How to teach children to love nature
To ensure that children have a love of nature the best way is to enrich their experiences, plan activities in order to teach them to love the environment, facilitate the child's contact with the countryside, mountains, rivers, and all that encompasses nature, and give them the opportunity to observe, ask questions, and express their ideas on the subject. The child can love Nature:
1. Taking contact with her whenever possible, for example, on country walks.
2. On trips to a farm.
3. Learning to plant a tree or learning to make a garden.
4. Looking and drawing insects, their shapes, colors
5. Caring for a pet and respecting animals, rivers, plants and flowers.
6. Visiting a botanical garden.
7. Do not throw garbage on the street, in the countryside or in the rivers and sea.
8. Save water and light.
9. Following the example, interest and care of their parents in the subject.