Educating Children In The Value Of Understanding - Being understanding is nothing to show tolerance to a given situation. Children and adults showing understanding usually understand the emotions, actions or behavior of others.
It is very important to educate children to be comprehensive and can take the place of someone else, so you can empathize with others. The value of understanding, therefore, is very important since childhood and it will help children understand the differences of others and the circumstances of other children.
How to make children compressional
There are some ideas that can help parents and educators to get children to be understanding:
1. We have to make children understand that people are different and each has its flaws and virtues and they have to accept them. There are certain aspects that can not change other people such as race, religion or way of thinking and tolerate and accept them is an act of tolerance.
2. Parents have to teach our children to listen to others. It is important for them to understand the reasons for others to do something in a certain way. It's a good way to avoid acting precipitously to the conduct of another person.
3. The example is essential for children to be sympathetic to others. If we always criticize others and we do not put on your skin, our children repeat our behavior.
4. Educating children on empathy and to look through the eyes of others. We have to instill this thought: what you have done in that situation?
5. Our son must know that there are actions that are motivated by a premeditated action and other caused by carelessness. Both are different and it is convenient to value before taking a stance not sympathetic to someone.
6. In order for the child to understand what is to be comprehensive, we must make him understand that it can help find a solution to certain behaviors of others. The child must know that at times can provide advice or lend a hand to a friend if it can help.