10 Errors Of Communication in The Family - When a member of a family gets home, you can receive a message of comfort or tension without the need to look at the face of the rest of the family. That usually happens with more frequency the closer the relationship in people, since in these cases more important will that be more evident perception and nonverbal communication. Sometimes, the lack of dialogue is a serious limitation to communication.
Many times, the rush of parents to receive some information, prevents them know the opinion of their children and, similarly, prevents your children realize the openness and willingness to listen to parents. The above situation is especially important in adolescence. Are multiple situations where parents are curious about what the children and these, in a situation of need, respond evasively.
Climate to create a good family communication
Another impediment to communication is the impatience of some parents to educationally influence the behavior of their children. All the educational process goes through the relationship established parents and children, and this is supported by the communication; why it is so important to preserve and maintain the joy of enjoying it. It is sufficient that parents do not want to always be right and is not convinced that communicate face.
Family life also has clear enemies to establish conversations and interpersonal relationship. The TV in the food, schedules that hinder the relaxed meeting, commuting weekend ... We must fight against these situations and adopt an attitude of resistance causing a climate that facilitates communication.
Errors that impede communication in the family
1. You're always sticking your sister, never obey. Surely, at some point, it does something other than beating his sister. Possibly ever it is known has itself obey.
2. Judgment of the messages that you receive: Mother, when the father comes from the street, says: It seems that arrive later today. The father replies: What ?, other days came before ?. You're always aware of the time that I come!
3. Not listening to understand what they really mean others.
4. Discussions about the version of something that happened long ago. Why give so much importance to events already past?
5. Establishing labels. Always avoid cataloging the same way situations or similar behaviors, recalling a point acontemiento.
6. Application of conflicting objectives. If once you thought well, it prevents the next is upside down.
7. The place and time we choose. Choose a good time or place can encourage family communication.
8. Exposure of questions full of reproaches. Reproaches hinder good communication.
9. Modes of expression. The abuse: You should, I should do; instead of: do you think if ... Maybe it suits you, I want to do, I agree, I decided.
10. Cortes in conversation. more attention is paid to what you want to say that to listen to others.